Large Technology Company
Brand Awareness, Thought Leadership, Business development
With a recent re-brand and the launch of a major new product platform, it was essential for the client to demonstrate and reaffirm their expertise and thought leadership across the fintech community to a relevant and highly-engaged audience. Critical to the success of their new product was access to technologists across academia, fintechs and corporates who would leverage it for their own app development as well as showcasing their platform to C-Suite executives from across financial services.
A 12-month campaign was developed building awareness and positioning the client as an authority on both industry and tech trends using carefully curated content, distributed and amplified across all digital channels. Developing physical experiences tailored to each audience group was also essential, giving the client a platform to engage one-on-one with potential customers and talent whilst showcasing their products and reinforcing their reputation as thought leaders.
- Over 8,000 video views on Youtube
- A hackathon generating 30 sign ups and 5 teams from FI’s including TSB, Morgan Stanley and RBS
- A private lunch during the Festival attended by CIO’s and CDO’s from across the financial sector
- Bespoke exhibition stand with festival passes for the Bus Dev team facilitating 30 direct introductions
- Reinforce their messaging, strategy and collaboration to 2000 attendees across the ecosystem through panel slots and exclusive presentation opportunities at the Festival in front of 2000 attendees